Peck It Up（APK v1.426）
- Current Version:
- File size: 484M
3、And now to tempt all liberty procured.
- Peck It Up
- <p>Mike Bithell's given us an early look at Volume's level editor over on the PlayStation blog.</p><p>Volume, the upcoming stealth game for PS Vita, offers a "simple" tool for creating and sharing your own levels, says Bithell.</p><p>The level editor gives players access to every prop in the game, available in different color palettes too.</p><p>Bithell even says that Volume's campaign can be played entirely with community-created levels, with the game's narration in-tact.</p><p>Volume will get an official release date during E3.</p><p>Read the full post on the PlayStation blog or check out the video below.</p><p>Don't forget to read our interview with Mike Bithell as well, which offers plenty of insight into what players can expect from the upcoming Volume.
- <p>HEY GUESS WHAT? It's Friday tomorrow, which means there's only one day left before we don't have to be responsible, or as responsible, as usual for the following two days.</p><p>If you simply can't wait to get that Friday feeling, here's this week's list of simply the best new games to dive into, and there's some real stonkers this time around. iOS/Android/ARAce Attorney Investigations</p>Publisher: CapcomPlatform: iOS/Android Price: F2P/£8.99<p>This installment of Ace Attorney follows Miles Edgeworth as he investigates crime scenes to unearth the truth of each case he takes. Solve the puzzles around you, work with the police, and bring criminals to justice. Though the game is full price on Android, it's current free to play one iOS with optional IAPs to unlock its full content.</p>Amazing Katamari DamacyPublisher: Bandai NamcoPlatform: iOS/AndroidPrice: F2P<p>Roll your Katamari into a ball and help the prince in this colourful and chaotic endless runner. Collect thousands of objects, team up with your cousins, and save the galaxy by winning back the Queen's heart... and other stuff.</p>AshworldPublisher: Pascal BestebroerPlatform: iOSPrice: £3.99/$3.99<p>It's been a while in the making, but OrangePixel's latest mobile game is out in the world. Ashworld is an open world survival game set a few hundred years in the future. In the middle of the apocalypse both food and water are valuable and rare to come by, though that's not your only worry in this pixelated world.</p>Battle PinballPublisher: Tuokio Inc.Platform: iOSPrice: F2P<p>If you love Pinball but hate playing it on your own, meet your middle ground option. This PvP versus is played on one device and it's you against the person sitting opposite you, or you against an AI that's probably way better than you thought it'd be. But that's okay, man. There's no-one judging your losing streak here.</p>Big Shot BoxingPublisher: Colin Lane/Brad ErkkilaPlatform: iOS/AndroidPrice: F2P<p>Live out that boxing career you've always wanted and pick the style best suited for you. Whether you want to take the sneaky feet and tippy-tap approach or just throw all of your chips in and go for the big knock-out, that's up to you and your twitchy fingers.</p>Derrick the DeathfinPublisher: different clothPlatform: iOSPrice: £2.99/$2.99<p>It's great to see our pal Derrick on the App Store at last. Though you tell people you're avenging the death of your parents, you're really just going on a destructive rampage as you chew through birds, fish, bears, whatever. Work through 32 punishing levels, 11 gorgeous environments, and four sub-continents.</p>Getting Over ItPublisher: Bennet FoddyPlatform: iOSPrice: £4.99/$4.99<p>It's an odd one, but stay with it. Getting Over It is a hilarious and deeply punishing game about getting up a mountain with just your hammer and a heavy pot. When you're not crying from frustration and exasperation, you can listen to the deep, philosophical reasonings to your problem at hand. Like, woah, man.</p>Siege BreakersPublisher: Halfbrick StudiosPlatform: iOSPrice: F2P<p>It's time to blow up some poorly constructed, Medieval castles and harmless sheepy bystanders. Fling exploding barrels and rockets, climb across your furniture to get the right vantage point, and collect building materials for you to make the castle of your wildest dreams (then blow it up).</p>Streets of Rage: ClassicPublisher: SEGAPlatform: iOS/AndroidPrice: F2P<p>Arm yourself with knives, drainpipes, and bottles to fight through eight thug-infested urban areas and bring order to the city. If you love the beat 'em up classics, you'll likely want to give this one a shot.</p>PepeLine AdventuresPublisher: Ashot BalasanyanPlatform: iOS/AndroidPrice: F2P<p>Help Pepe and Line get together again in this stunning pipeline puzzler. Work through six different fairy islands and tons of levels, enjoy the striking 3D, isometric gameplay, and challenge yourself to get a medal in each level.</p>Portal KnightsPublisher: 505 GamesPlatform: iOS/AndroidPrice: £4.99/$4.99<p>Leave the world you know behind and step into the unknown world of this cooperative sandbox action-RPG. Craft powerful gear and level up to the nines to take on the bad guys of the game, and explore a bunch of randomly generated islands to restore peace.</p>Reigns: Her MajestyPublisher: Devolver DigitalPlatform: iOS/AndroidPrice: £2.99/$2.99 or cheaper<p>Find out just how difficult it is to rule a kingdom as Queen in this latest release. Make tough decisions, balance your empire, and die in a hell of a lot of ways as you work through conspiracy, sickness, and tricky politics.</p>
- VELOZ Police 3D Mod VELOZ Police 3D v114 mod Features:Modify a large number of currencies.Accelerate, Shoot, Reload and Arrest all Criminals as Fast as you Can!!!VELOZ Police 3D is a free police pursuit game with many missions to complete!!!it's easy to Play, you must drive the police car, find and arrest all Criminals around the city, you have Machine Guns to help you out!!!- Police Cars to Choose- Police Officers to Choose- Different Machine Guns to use- Many Missions- Many Criminals to arrest- 3D GameDownload the game for free and have Fun!!!
- <p>If you missed it when it came out or if you're just hearing about it now, you've got no reason not to pick up Noodlecake's Pull My Tongue as it's a fun and polished take on three stars puzzlers.
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.